A variety of things on my mind...
1. Does anyone out there have any experience with palladium vs. platinum for a wedding band for Mr. OBX. The price difference is HUGE (palladium is less than half of platinum for the band he wants).
2. Will an eternity wedding band for me look funny with an engagement ring that only has stones 1/2 way around the band (non eternity)?
3. How bad will it be if I send my wedding invitations out 7 weeks (instead of 8 weeks) before the wedding? In the midst of a semi-crisis with invitations...
4. I'd like to do beer koozies as one favor (to encourage people drinking out of bottles b/c I have to rent every glass, fork, plate, etc. separately and I am terrified of running out) and then cute Adirondack chairs as another favor. My parents think the koozies are tacky (may I remind you that we are getting married in the Outer Banks, very casual), so I counter with the fact that the family can now have these cute favors: (image from http://www.favor-favor.com, I'd make my own place/table cards with a little more flair than these)
5. Also to go with the Adirondack idea (our cake toppers will also be two white Adirondack chairs), I'd like to set up two Adirondack chairs by the Sound (where our ceremony will take place), and somehow set up a camera with a timer gadget so that people can take pictures of themselves - my thought is that I can then mail them the pics with my thank you cards. Thoughts on how to accomplish this?
My head is full of a million details that seem to have to get done NOW!! Good thing Mom OBX is in town for dress fitting number 1 this afternoon.