45 Days and Counting!
- Order fresh rose petals. Our aisle is outdoors and super long, so we're opting for rose petals instead of a runner, but they have still got to be ordered.
- Attend the menu tasting and dress fitting. These have been scheduled for this Saturday.
- Get the marriage license. We'll be doing this next Friday.
- Purchase the flower girl's accessories.
- Print and assemble programs. We've ordered the supplies and they're on their way.
- Print and place monogram labels on the favor bags.
- Finalize the cake flavor.
- Order wedding day foundation garments, including garter.
- Choose my "something old". My attire will all be new. My garter will be blue, and I am borrowing my lovely linesister's veil.
Time is dwindling down, but I'm so excited to be Mrs. Glen Allen!